Share your adventure with your friends. If you are traveling with a group of at least 10 people, you can book a group trip at a competitive price.
Traveling with others is not just an adventure; it also provides many benefits. When you travel on a group trip with SAS, you receive flexible conditions and competitive prices.
- If there are 10 or more of you in the group, you can book a group trip.
- Discounts of up to 30% on SAS Group prices*.
- Change traveler names and rebook trips easily (dates and departure times).
- Earn EuroBonus points when you travel.
- If your company is a member of the SAS Corporate program your trip earns SAS Credits.
* Book at least 60 days before departure and be able to confirm your booking and the number of travelers within 14 days.
Prices and Booking
The price we can offer for group travel depends on how quickly you can confirm your group. Contact us and we will get back to you as soon as we can with a proposal.
- Book at least 60 days before departure and confirm booking and number of travelers within 14 days. Note Limited number of seats. Specific flights or days may be excluded.
- On our long-haul flights, the discount offer is valid between November and May.
News! SAS Youth Group
Now it’s even more fun to travel in a group within Scandinavia and Europe on SAS.
- If you’re under 26, you can book SAS Youth Group fares and save up to 35% on SAS Group prices if you book early.
- 20% of the travelers in your group can be older than 26, so a few adults can also book at the group rate. Example: A group consisting of 10 travelers, can include 8 young passengers and 2 adults. All 10 travelers will obtain the discount.
- Reserve your seats and sit together.
- Each person can check in one bag for free.