COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition: There will be 1 (one) winner who are allowed to bring a guest to By Malene Birger (BMB) fashion show 02.02.17 at 12.00. The prize does not include transportation or/and lodging. The winner will also win a trip to Paris for 2 persons on SAS Go 5.000 DKK (it can be less or more depending on date and time) and cannot be converted to cash or otherwise. The prize only includes flights to and from the destination. The prize must be booked before 1 March 2017 and the travel period is from 1 April to 31 December 2017.
- Employees, agencies of BMB and SAS, their family members and/ or anyone else connected with the Competition may not enter.
- BMB accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. BMB further disclaims liability
for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in the Competition.
- BMB reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of BMB in all matters under its control is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Competition is governed by Danish law. Promoter: By Malene Birger A/S, Rahbeks Allè 21, DK- 1801 Frederiksberg C, Denmark. And The competition is also organized by Scandinavian Airlines System Denmark - Norway - Sweden, Amager Strandvej 392 2770 Kastrup (CVR no. 35 42 10 41).