You probably know most things about flying with us. But here’s some helpful information to make your travel even easier.
Discover the world on your terms. When you choose SAS, you can always rebook your trip if you like.
- You can change the time and date of your trip (but not the route) on most trips booked at sas.se for about DKK/NOK/SEK 600/EUR 65/USD 71 per person and route within Europe. If the new fare costs more than the original fare, you’ll also need to pay the difference between the fares.
Cancel and refund
If you booked your trip on the SAS websites or through the SAS Sales and Service by phone, you can cancel your booking here. The inquiry will be processed within 7 days, but if you are cancelling a part of the trip, the refund will be done when the trip is completed.
A journey booked on SAS websites within the last 24 hours can be cancelled online through "My trips". Retrieve your reservation and select "Cancel booking". The money will be refunded to your account/credit card within 3–4 business days.
- SAS Business and SAS Plus tickets are generally refundable.
- Only taxes and fees are refundable for SAS Go tickets (Domestic/International fees* are non-refundable).
- Tickets with SAS not purchased directly from SAS must be cancelled and refunded from where they are purchased.
* US: International surcharge. Japan: Fuel surcharge.
Cancel and refund – EuroBonus ticket
If you have booked via SAS websites, login – go to “My trips” and view your reservation. Select “Cancel booking”. The journey will be cancelled and refundable taxes are returned to your account within 3–4 bank days. Valid EuroBonus points are automatically returned to your EuroBonus account.
If you booked your ticket via SAS Sales and Service (phone)
Submit the form below and we will process your request within 7 days.
Order sales receipt
We’re always happy to help you manage all aspects of your travel. If you need a receipt, you can order a booking confirmation that will be sent to the email address in your booking. If you’d like receipts for travel booked during a specific period, just fill in the information below.
How’s our site?
We do our best to make your travel easy to plan and manage on our digital sites. So if there’s anything you think we can do better, just tell us and we’ll do everything we can to make it right.
Tell us about your trip
Travelers like you know exactly what they want when they fly with us. So please tell us if there’s anything we can do to make your experience even better.
Let us know