Flights to and from Asia and the US:
- Book and rebook as often as you need within the same price level.
- Full refund of your ticket price if you cancel your trip.
- Carry-on (8 kg/18 lbs) + small handbag or laptop bag. More about carry-ons
- Two checked bags that weigh max. 32 kg/71 lbs each. More about baggage
- You sit in a comfortable, smart seat offering the highest comfort. It incorporates a massage feature and can easily convert into a comfortable bed. Your seat offers a smart workspace for your computer and personal belongings. More about our new cabins on long-haul flights
- You are welcomed aboard with a glass of champagne or non-alcoholic option. Then you get a drink and snacks while you wait for our three-course menu. More about inflight food and beverages
- Choose from several appetizers and four different main courses for dinner and finish off with a little cheese and desert. To accompany your meal you may choose from a selection of excellent wines from the world's leading vineyards.
- Our buffet is open throughout the entire flight. Choose from a selection of wines, non-alcoholic beverages, fruit, coffee, tea and candy. Naturally, we always serve real espresso in SAS Business.
- Before landing, you will be served breakfast or lunch.
- Inflight entertainment: Watch movies, listen to music and audio books or podcasts. More about inflight entertainment
- Free inflight WiFi in our new cabins. More about our new cabins
- Power outlet at your seat, 110V for a 2–prong European plug or 3–prong American.
- If you belong to EuroBonus, you will really earn points.
- If your company is a member of the SAS Corporate program your company earns SAS Credits for the trip.
- Shop for your favorite fragrances, Scandinavian design and wonderful gifts at attractive prices in our inflight STORE catalog. Browse our STORE catalog